Sunday, January 15, 2017

Shake, shake, shake

Last years Christmas card from CasaR was a shaker card. To make the card I used the We’r’memory keepers Fuse tool. Bitten by the shaker cards bug I thought I would make more….but I want the shaker bits to be personalized for the recipient. So no mass production of cards to have at hand.

I made a shaker card for my nieces birthday, but of course I forgot to snap a picture.

Well this weekend I made one for one of the girls in SweetieS kindergarten….Happy birthday Dina! I had some postit shaped like an iphone, so inspired by a card I saw on pintrest, I made this…

DineShakerCard

I just love my Wink of Stella pens, they as such a nice shimmer. I used the clear pen for the iphone background. For the bubbles I used a sky blue and a purplish pen. Not sure if the picture does the shine justice….

Bilde 13.01.2017, 19.48.19I tried taking a picture of just the background…

I think I’ll just link to a video by Jennifer Mcguire here. In the video she shows how she adds shine to cards using the Wink of Stella pens.

-have you made shaker cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...