Friday, September 23, 2016

Upgraded Mommy & Me project

With SweetieS growing…she’s already 4 years old! The need to upgrade her bling jacket I made a while back is due..The one I knitted for SweetieS after I had made one for myself (original post here).

So this week I started to look a patterns and how to make a new one slightly larger. I had som yarn left over from the first two jackets, so I thought I would have enough for one more….

Bilde 14.09.2016, 21.48.08how cute is that Hello kitty measuring tape =)

or so I thought…off to the yarn store for one skein of Drops Alpaca….

Will post a finished picture as soon as I finish …until then have a nice weekend!

- fall has come to Norway, how are you enjoying your days?

1 comment:

  1. Your work is really beautiful. The creative works are always something which I always interested in. These will be a very attractive and impressive works. Thank you for sharing this with us. Check this out for some help in writing tasks. Keep sharing such interesting posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...