This week I put together a planner for SweetieS. Well not so much a planner as a binder set up like a planner. Just without the calender and planning part. I bought a cute planner from Aliexpress. This one to be exact. Very cute and perfect for SweetieS.
No point in having sections that require SweetieS reading and/or writing, as she don’t do either yet.
So I set it up with fire sections:
- ABC123: for all the flash cards I make/find, in Norwegian
- 中文 (zhong wen): flash cards in Chinese, preferably in Cantonese
- “free hand”; blank pages for whatever SweetieS feel putting on the pages
- coloring: coloring pages (there are tons available thru Pintrest)
- stickers: laminated colored paper for all thos stickers
I googled a bunch of Minions pictures and stuck these on dividers that I laminated before punching.
I’m pretty happy with the result…and SweetieS loved it!
And to add some bling I bough a bunch of crystal keychains for SweetieS to add to the rings. Today SweetieS is in a mood for cats…
After two days of coloring I see I need to print more coloring pages…
- do your kids have a”planner”?
- what do you think of my attempt at a planner for SweetieS?