Monday, March 2, 2015

Twinkle, twinkle little star

A while back I got a pre-loved set of wool pajamas from my wonderful sister-in-law. A nice and cuddly brown pajama made by Nøstebarn. Just love these pajamas. After being used by my little nephew the feet were worn and had a few holes where you would expect holes to be. As the rest of the pajama had no wears and tears to mention I thought I would give it a try and patch it up.

After “consulting” SweetieS we agreed upon star-shaped patches. SweetieS pick colors from yarn I had at hand and I went searching for a star pattern.

image 
I found this star pattern by Valley Yarns, pattern available for free here. This is a pattern for Christmas ornaments. Just don’t sew two stars together and you have your patches.

A before picture….Photo 27.02.15, 18.19.02

A few threads to fasten…

Photo 27.02.15, 21.30.10

And the result…

Photo 01.03.15, 17.50.16Photo 01.03.15, 17.43.50

SweetieS is happy with the result…therefore I am.

- what do you do to “fix” holes in your clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...