Thursday, June 6, 2013

In a galaxy not so far, far away…

An evening not so long ago I saw one of the Star Wars movies (The Empire Strikes Back for those of you wondering). On one of my surfs around the web I was inspired to do a Star Wars themed baby gift for one of my expecting friends…as the babys father is a huge  Star Wars fan….

Today I got the SMS that their little trooper had arrived…and tonight I finished her gift, a Storm pooper beanie..

IMG_4139
In the lack of a small head teddy bear Gunnar had to model the beanie for a picture…

Happy Birthday to baby Isolde!

The beanie was super easy, pattern from Garnstudio here.
The text I put together using a knitting alpha I found online, here.

Poor Gunnar looks a little tired…but not shabby for a 30 year old teddy. He was actually DaddyOs teddy when he was a kid…

- have you combined simple knitting patterns to make a great product?
- have your old teddies survived the wear and tear over the years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...