Sunday, November 4, 2012

My little Valentine dress

I fell totally in love with this Valentine top by Stinemor, I love the wavy style. How cute wouldn’t a dress be for BabyS? Well I searched high and low after a knitting pattern I could follow, with no luck. So I thought I would try taking elements from several patterns I came across and put together my own pattern.

With BabyS slowly establishing a sleep pattern that means she sleeps from about 6 o’clock in the evening to about 9 in the morning – only waking for feedings – I suddenly have my evenings back! And I have had time to do some knitting! Yay! Hopefully I can finish this dress before she grows out the size I’m aiming for…

IMG_0875[1]
a sneak peak of the project so far…

Have you ever “made up” your own knitting pattern or is following knitting patterns hard enough?

Now if I only I was a knitting machine…I could start and finish all the other projects I have in my head.

BTW if you like knitting, check out Stinemors’ blog – she has the cutest knits (the blog is in Norwegian)

LinkOverhttp://rubys-verden.blogspot.no/
LinkUnder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...