Friday, July 27, 2012

A close shave

Today I discovered the benefits of lint removers…Not being an old fashion housewife I don’t know how to avoid lint of wool clothes. But now I have a tool to remove lint!
Baby S has gotten A LOT of hand-me-down-clothes and today I finally had time to go thru the rest of the clothes that she has gotten. Some of the pieces I felt needed a little extra care, as they looked ‘well used’.
Lint
before (“bug-infested”) and after (“like new”)
Say ‘hello’ to my little friend…
CIMG5357
he might look cute, but gives you a close shave if you get in his face…
Definitely worth the few USD I paid. I got my little buddy from Dealextreme. Can recommend getting one of these if you have clothes that look like this…
CIMG5352

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...