Saturday, March 31, 2012

A dash of creativity

A few posts back I recommended Svangerskapboken to all pregnant women who wanted to a book to save all pregnancy-related stuff in one place.
(You can read the earlier post here)
After the book started to become filled with “information” I realized that it was hard to find chapters (months) in the book if I didn’t know the exact week of the pregnancy it was in. (the book it sorted into the different weeks thru out the pregnancy) After seeing a few pregnancy journals/albums posted on TwoPeas I wanted to make one. But soon I realized that it’s too big of a project to start for me now. I’m already way backlogged on my general scrapbooking. So I got the idea that I would combine Svangerskapsboken with the pregnancy journal concept.

I cut out pages fitting into the binding of the book, one for each month of the pregnancy. I tried to put in journaling that wasn’t already in the preset journaling pages, combining it with a little scrapping. Just don’t add to much bulk (dimension) to the pages, or you’ll have problems closing the book Nyah-Nyah

SvangerskapsbokMontasje2
The result…

For those of you who feel that a whole scrapbook album about your pregnancy it a little much, I can recommend doing this. Adds a dash of creativity…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...